2014 ISF Annual General Body Meeting and Elections
Date: Sat Nov 1st, 2014 5:00pm
Deadline for Nominations as a new BOD of ISF: Sat Oct 25, 2014
1. Altogether there are 3 positions opened for contest
2. The person who is nominating and the person being nominated both should be active ISF members.
3. Membership deadline to become eligible to vote: Sun Oct 12 , 2014.
4. Teens over 16 years of age can register as a member.
5. The nomination Form is available at: http://www.isfmd.org/
6. You can send the nominations by email to: Board@isfmd.org or drop duly filled nomination forms in ISF Office.
Voting – Absentee Ballots:
a.In case a voting member expects to be unable to attend the annual meeting, he/she can obtain an absentee ballot from the Chairman of the Election Committee upon request.
b. The envelope containing the absentee ballot shall bear the signature, address, and telephone number of the member and shall be delivered to the Chairman of the Election Committee.
c. An absent voting member can ONLY cast his/her vote by proxy through a direct family member present at the AGM.
d. Except for family members no absentee or proxy votes will be allowed.
More information will follow as appropriate.
Jazakh Allah Khair
ISF – BOD
- October 04, 2014
- Comments are off